I am new to the blogging world, but embracing it with loving arms. My passion for crafting started at a very young age watching my Grandma bake delicious pies and my Mom sew the heck out of a pair of jeans. I have always been fascinated. My love for crafting and trying new things exploded after my kids were born. You name it, I have tried it!
When I am not spending my time loving up my hubby and 2 children, I am enjoying the online chatting world of Customer Service. Customer Service is in my blood, oh and singing in a band! Happy crafting!!
You can also find me on Pinterest!
- Baking- Cupcakes and Deserts are my baby. If you can think it, I can make it or at least give it the old college try! Some of my creations might not look the best, but they taste amazing! Also, owning a Cupcakery is my dream!
- Singing- I am a karaoke fanatic. I started signing before I could talk. Wouldn’t it be cool to be in a band?
- Comedy- I have this uncanny ability to make people laugh and have a great time doing it (thanks Dad). Laughter is seriously the best medicine
- Felt- I love everything about it. The texture, the colors and the million things you can create with it. Felt is my obsession.
- Photography- I leave that to the professionals. I can not take a decent picture to save my life. A good camera makes all the difference and that I do not have.
- Organization- I have a hard time organizing things. I have bins with projects overflowing my craft room/office. I need a larger house and extra hours in the day to conquer my madness.
- Sewing- Although I can sew a straight line and create bags, skirts and dresses for my daughter, I have a lot to learn. Practice makes perfect!
- Self Confidence- I am my worst critic. I do not have a lot of confidence in my abilities. It is difficult for me to take a compliment.
One last thing…
A few years ago I was at a boutique in NYC. They had these beautiful tutus for $150 and up. Ridiculous! The thought occurred to me, “I can make that”- my own version of a tutu was born and for less than $10 bucks. It is tutu mania at my house. And the rest, as they say, is history.